【个人简介】：高建华，男，1975年生于山西保德，博士，研究员。现任职杭州师范大学有机硅化学及材料技术教育部重点实验室有机硅光电功能材料团队负责人，主要从事有机硅材料化学，有机光电和有机热电功能材料的设计、合成及器件构筑和纳米印刷技术的研究。目前，主持并完成国家自然科学基金2项和校科研启动基金1项，参与科技部重大科学研究计划（国家973计划）项目1项，主持完成横向项目5项。在Adv. Mater. , Chem. Commun.，J. Mater. Chem. C，Org. Electron.等具有较高影响力的国际期刊上发表论文二十余篇，授权专利5项。Chem. Commun.，J. Mater. Chem. C， Poly. Chem. 和Mater. Chem. Front.等国际著名期刊特约评审人。
2007.09~2008.06 美国南伊利诺伊大学（Southern Illinois University Carbondale），博士后
2008.06~2009.11 美国新罕布什尔大学(University of New Hampshire) ，博士后
2016.09~2017.10 美国约翰霍普金斯大学（Johns Hopkins University）,访问教授
4. 含硅有机半导体材料的合成与性质研究, 杭州师范大学科研启动基金，15万元，2011.1-2013.12，项目负责人。
Prof. Jianhua Gao
Key Laboratory of Organosilicon Chemistry and Material Technology of Ministry of Education, Hangzhou Normal University
West Wenyi Road 1378, Hangzhou 311121, P. R. China
Cell phone: +86-135-1670-3826
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Sept. 2004 – Jul. 2007: Ph. D. in Physical Chemistry（advisor: Prof. Wenping Hu): Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Beijing 100080, China
Sept. 2000 – Jul. 2003: M. S. in Material Science (advisor: Prof. Wenyuan Zhao): Qingdao University, Qingdao 266071, China
Sept. 1994 – Jul. 1998: B.S. in Chemistry, Shanxi Normal University, Shanxi 041000, China
Sept. 2016 – Sept. 2017: Visiting Professor of Material (co-advisor: Prof. Howard E. Katz), Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 21218, USA
Dec. 2011 – present: Professor of Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Organosilicon Chemistry and Material Technology of Ministry of Education, Hangzhou Normal University, 311121, China
Jan. 2010 – Nov. 2011: Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Organosilicon Chemistry and Material Technology of Ministry of Education, Hangzhou Normal University, 311121, China
Jun. 2008 – Nov. 2009, Postdoctoral research associate, Department of Chemistry, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, 03824, USA
Sept. 2007 – Jun. 2008: Postdoctoral Assistant scientist, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, IL 62901, USA
Jul. 2003 – Sept. 2004: Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Shanxi Agriculture University, Shanxi 030801, China.
Sept. 1998 – Sept. 2000: Assistant lecturer of Chemistry, Shanxi Agriculture University, Shanxi 030801, China.
- Organic and polymer synthesis
- Design and synthesis of π-conjugated organic semiconductor materials for organic field effect transistors (OFET), thermoelectric (TE), photovoltaic and sensors devices
- Fabrication of photoelectric and thermoelectric devices based on organic semiconductors
- Self-assembly based on organic π-conjugated molecules and polymers
- nanomaterials and micro/nano- devices, field-assisted nanopatterning, nanolithography
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (21272049 & 51003022)
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2013CB933500)
- Hangzhou Normal University (HSKQ0050)
· A serial of benzoannulated oligothienoacenes were synthesized and their field effect transistors performance were also investigated. These thienoacene derivatives exhibit excellent mobility and stability due to their integrated advantages of acenes and oligothienoacenes. All the results would contribute to a comprehensive understanding of structure-property relationships of such important class of thienoacene derivatives, which is further facilitated to design new materials with desired performance.
(Adv. Mater. 2007, 19, 3008-3011; Adv. Mater. 2009, 21, 4492-4495; Organic Electronics, 2014, 15, 156-161; New J. Chem., 2015, 39, 1045-1050)
· A serial of “H”-shaped fused-ring thienoacenes were synthesized. The single-crystalline OFET devices were fabricated by physical vapor transport method and the remarkable high mobility of 17.9 cm2V-1s-1 and 15.6 cm2V-1s-1 were achieved based on the individual BTBTTBT and ATBT microribbons, respectively. The two-dimensional configuration extend the scope of π-conjugated framework efficiently, and therefore enhancing the intermolecular charge transport due to the strong π-π stacking by effectively controlling over the molecular orientation in the solid state.
(Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 11961-11963, back cover)
· A novel two-dimensional (2D) starphene containing sulfur organic semiconductor material BTBTT is synthesized. The OFET devices were fabricated based on the thin films and single-crystalline nanowires of BTBTT respectively, and which exhibit excellent FET performance with a high hole mobility up to 0.56 cm2V-1s-1 and low threshold voltages.
(J. Mater. Chem. C, 2014, 2, 10011-10016)
· A novel butterfly 2D condensed benzothiophene derivative TBTDBT was synthesized. The single-crystalline microribbons were grown by solution drop-casting and physical vapor transport methods respectively. The field effect transistors were fabricated based on the TBTDBT microribbons under the above different procedures and the mobility reached up to 2.12 cm2 V−1 s−1 and 2.62 cm2V-1s-1, respectively.
(Chem. Commun., 2014, 50 (4), 442-444)
- To explore how the different intermolecular non-covalent interactions synergistically affect the molecular packing and properties when they existed at the same molecules. A series of new pyrene derivatives with chalcogen atoms as bridges were designed and synthesized. The single crystal structures of the compounds revealed the significant effect of different intermolecular non-covalent interactions on the molecular packing. The thin film transistor devices were fabricated and exhibit high mobility over 0.04 cm2V-1s-1. The distinct difference of the OFETs performance suggests that the intermolecular non-covalent interactions have very important effect on gearing the molecular packing and properties.
(Org. Electron., 2017, 45, 108-114)
· Four novel benzo[b]thiophene-benzo[b]furan analogues with contorted configuration were synthesized and exhibited good solubility in normal solvents. Mobility over 0.8 cm2V-1s-1 could be achieved for the single-crystalline field effect transistor. The important effect of hydrogen bonding on the structure and properties relationship of the organic π-conjugated molecules was verified by X-ray crystallography, optical, electrochemical characteristics and DFT calculations.
(Org. Electron., 2018, 53, 57-65)
· A new serial of ambipolar organic semiconductor materials were synthesized. In which the carbonyl group plays an important role in reducing the LUMO energy level and the optical energy gaps are all lower than 1.4 eV. The thin film transistors were fabricated based on the polymers through solution method. The polymers exhibit balanced p- and n-type FET properities with the mobility up to 0.46 cm2V-1s-1.
(Chem. Asian J. 10.1002/asia.201701800)
· A new series of conjugated terpolymers (DPP-Tz-TT) were synthesized from an electron-deficient diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP)-based unit in conjugation with one electron-rich bithiophene (TT) and one electron-deficient bithiazole (Tz). The properities of the polymers can be adjusted by tuning the ratio between Tz and TT. Very wide UV-VIS-NIR absorption spectrum was observed which shows the promising potential applications in polymer solar cells (PSCs). The electronic (OFET) and photoelectronic (PSCs) properities were under measurement. (In Preparation)
1. Chendong Yang, Renren Fang, Xiongfa Yang, Ru Chen, Jianhua Gao, Hanghong Fan, Hongxiang Li, and Wenping Hu, “Solution-Processable Balanced Ambipolar Field-Effect Transistors Based on Carbonyl Regulated Copolymers” Chem. Asian J. 2018, 10.1002/asia.201701800. (Corresponding author).
2. Wanglong Hao, Sufen Zou, Jianhua Gao, Huarong Zhang, Ru Chen, Hongxiang Li, Wenping Hu, “Organic single-crystalline transistors based on Benzo[b]thiophen-Benzo[b]furan analogues with contorted configuration” Org. Electron., 2018, 53, 57-65. (Corresponding author).
3. Renren Fang, Ru Chen, Jianhua Gao, Huarong Zhang, Hongzhuo Wu, Hongxiang Li， “Chalcogen Bridged Pyrene Derivatives: Synthesis, Crystal-Packing Structures and Field Effect Transistors Properties” Org. Electron., 2017, 45, 108-114. (Corresponding author).
4. Yingfeng Wang, Sufen Zou, Jianhua Gao, Huarong Zhang, Guoqiao Lai, Chengdong Yang, Hui Xie, Renren Fang, Hongxiang Li and Wenping Hu, “High-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors Based on Single-Crystalline Microribbons of a Two-Dimensional Fused Heteroarene Semiconductor” Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 11961-11963(back cover) (Corresponding author).
5. Yingfeng Wang, Sufen Zou, Jianhua Gao, Haixia Zhang, Guoqiao Lai, Hui Xie, Chengdong Yang, Hongxiang Li and Wenping Hu, “Structure Property Relationships of Benzo[b]thiophen/ Benzo[b]furan End-Capped Naphthalene Oligomers and Their Application for Organic Field Effect Transistor” RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 31018 – 31023. (Corresponding author)
6. Xiangye Qi, Sufen Zou, Xiaoxia Liu, Wanglong Hao, Huarong zhang, Zhanzhan Zang, Haixia Zhang, Jianhua Gao and Wenping Hu， “Synthesis, Characterization and Field-Effect Transistor Performance of Benzoannulated Pentathienoacene Derivative ” New J. Chem., 2015, 39, 1045-1050. (Corresponding author)
7. Xiaoxia Liu, Yingfeng Wang, Jianhua Gao, Lang Jiang, Xiangye Qi, Wanglong Hao, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Hongxiang Li and Wenping Hu, “Easily solution-processed, high-performance microribbon transistors based on a 2D condensed benzothiophene derivative” Chem. Commun., 2014, 50 (4), 442-444. (Corresponding author)
8. Sufen Zou, Yingfeng Wang, Jianhua Gao, Xiaoxia Liu, Wanglong Hao, Huarong Zhang, Haixia Zhang, Hui Xie, Chengdong Yang, Hongxiang Li and Wenping Hu, “Synthesis, characterization, and field-effect transistor performance of two-dimensional starphene containing sulfur” J. Mater. Chem. C, 2014, 2, 10011-10016. (Corresponding author)
9. Xiaoxia Liu, Xiangye Qi, Jianhua Gao, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Wanglong Hao, Zhanzhan Zang, Hongxiang Li, Wenping Hu, “Dialkylated dibenzotetrathienoacene derivative as semiconductor for organic field effect transistors” Organic Electronics, 2014, 15, 156-161. (Corresponding author)
10. Yunfang Zhao, Wanglong Hao, Wangjing Ma, Zhanzhan Zang, Huarong Zhang, Xiaoxia Liu, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Weichao Liu, Jianhua Gao, “Easily-soluble heteroacene bis(benzothieno)silole derivatives for sensing of nitro explosives” New J. Chem., 2014, 38, 5754-5760. (Corresponding author)
11. Jianhua Gao, Rongjin Li, Liqiang Li, Qing Meng, Hui Jiang, Hongxiang Li, Wenping Hu, “High-Performance Field-Effect Transistor Based on Facile Synthesized Dibenzo[d,d']thieno[32-b;45-b']dithiophene Semiconductor with High Ionic Potential” Adv. Mater. 2007, 19, 3008-3011 (VIP, Advance in Advance Highlight Paper).
12. Jianhua Gao, Liqiang Li, Qing Meng, Rongjin Li, Hui Jiang, Hongxiang Li, and Wenping Hu, “Dibenzothiophene Derivatives as New Prototype semiconductors for Organic Field Effect Transistors” J. Mater. Chem. 2007, 17, 1421 – 1426.
13. Xinyang Wang, Fan Zhang, Jianhua Gao, Yubin Fu, Wuxue Zhao, RuizhiTang, Wanzheng Zhang, Xiaodong Zhuang, and Xinliang Feng, “Synthesis and Properties of C2h-Symmetric BN-Heteroacenes Tailored through Aromatic Central Cores”J. Org. Chem., 2015, 80, 10127-10133.
14. Shao Fu Chen, Yuan Tian, Jinghong Peng, Huarong Zhang, Xin Jiang Feng, Haixia Zhang, Xinjun Xu, Lidong Li and Jianhua Gao, “Synthesis and characterization of arylamino end-capped silafluorenes for blue to deep-blue organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)” J. Mater. Chem. C, 2015, 3, 6822-6830.
15. Xin Jiang Feng, Jinghong Peng, Zheng Xu, Renren Fang, Huarong Zhang, Xinjun Xu, Lidong Li, Jianhua Gao, and Man Shing Wong, “AIE-active fluorene derivatives for solution-processable non-doped blue organic light-emitting devices (OLEDs)”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7 (51), 28156–28165.
16. Shitao Wang, Mao Wang, Xu Zhang, Xiaodi Yang, Qiuliu Huang, Xiaolan Qiao, Haixia Zhang, Qinghe Wu, Yu Xiong, Jianhua Gao and Hongxiang Li, “Donor-Acceptor-Donor Type Organic Semiconductor Containing Quinoidal Benzo[1,2‑b:4,5‑b’]dithiophene for High Performance N-Channel Field–Effect Transistors” Chem. Commun., 2013, 50, 985-987.
17. Xiaoxia Liu, Jianhua Gao, Lang Jiang, Huanli Dong, Wenping Hu, “The application of pentacene and its derivatives in organic field-effect transistors” Sci. China Chem., 2013，11, 1468-1479.
18. Lang Jiang, Jianhua Gao, Yanyan Fu, Huanli Dong, Huaping Zhao, Hongxiang Li, Qingxin Tang, Keqiu Chen and Wenping Hu “Tuning intermolecular non-covalent interactions for nanowires of organic semiconductors.” Nanoscale，2010，2, 2652-2656.
19. Rongjin Li, Lang Jiang, Qing Meng, Jianhua Gao, Hongxiang Li, Qingxin Tang, Meng He, Wenping Hu, Yunqi Liu, and Daoben Zhu, “Micromater-Sized Organic Single Crystals, Anisotropic Transport, and Field-Effect Transistors of a Fused-Ring Thienoacene", Adv. Mater. 2009, 21, 4492-4495.
20. Qing Meng, Jianhua Gao, Rongjin Li, Lang Jiang, Chengliang Wang, Huaping Zhao, Caiming Liu, Hongxiang Li, and Wenping Hu, “New Type of Organic Semiconductor for Field-effect Transistors with Carbon-Carbon Triple Bonds” J. Mater. Chem. 2009, 19, 1477-1482.
21. Lang Jiang, Jianhua Gao, Erjing Wang, Hongxiang Li, Zhaohui Wang, Wenping Hu, and Lei Jiang “Organic Single Crystalline Ribbons of a Rigid “H”-type Anthracene Derivative and High Performance, Short Channel Field-effect Transistors of Individual Micro/Nanometer Sized Ribbon Fabricated by an “Organic Ribbon Mask” Technique” Adv. Mater. 2008, 20, 2735-2740.
22. Kai Xiao, Yunqi Liu, Ting Qi, Wei Zhang, Fang Wang, Jianhua Gao, Wenfeng Qiu, Yongqiang Ma, Guanglei Cui, Shiyan Chen, Xiaowei Zhan, Gui Yu, Jingui Qin, Wenping Hu, and Daoben Zhu，“A Highly π-Stacked Organic Semiconductor for Field-Effect Transistors based on Linearly-Condensed Pentathienoacene” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2005, 127, 13281-13286.
23. Yongqiang Ma, Yanming Sun, Yunqi Liu, Jianhua Gao, Shiyan Chen, Xiaobo Sun, Wenfeng Qiu, Gui Yu, Guanglei Cui, Wenping Hu, and Daoben Zhu，“Organic Thin Film Transistors Based on Stable Amorphous Ladder Tetraazapentacenes Semiconductors” J. Mater. Chem. 2005, 15, 4894–4898.
1. Jianhua Gao, Chengdong Yang, Yingfeng Wang, Wanglong Hao, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Hui Xie, “Method for preparation of cross-shaped benzodithiophene compounds”, Patent No.: ZL 2014 1 0203864.3 (CN), Authorization date: 2016.8.24.
2. Jianhua Gao, Chengdong Yang, Yingfeng Wang, Wanglong Hao, Haixia Zhang, Sufen Zou, Hui Xie, “Trithienobenzene-based star-shaped silicon-containing polymer and its preparation method and application”, Patent No.: ZL 2014 1 0205054.1(CN)，Authorization date: 2018.8.24.
3. Jianhua Gao, Chengdong Yang, Yingfeng Wang, Wanglong Hao, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Hui Xie, “I-sharp thienobenzene compound and preparation method”, Patent No.: ZL 2014 1 0207200.4(CN)，Authorization date: 2016.5.11.
4. Jianhua Gao, Chengdong Yang, Yingfeng Wang, Wanglong Hao, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Hui Xie, Hui, “Star-shaped silicon-containing polymer, its preparation method and application”, Patent No.: ZL 2014 1 0205142.1(CN), Authorization date: 2016.3.30.
5. Jianhua Gao, Chengdong Yang, Yingfeng Wang, Wanglong Hao, Sufen Zou, Haixia Zhang, Hui Xie, “Process for the preparation of 2,6-diaryl naphthalene”, Patent No.: ZL 2014 1 0205711.2(CN)，Authorization date: 2016.2.3.